Property courtesy of First Colorado Land Office, Inc.
4 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Spectacular, high-end, custom design/built home. They do not build them like this anymore!! Southwest stucco home, with 12' poured concrete walls. 9' ceilings in main living/dining area & radiant in-floor heat & custom arches over doors & windows. West Master Suite has sitting area, gas Kiva, & walled patio with majestic views of Sawatch Mountains. East Master Suite has sitting area, full bath, adjoining living area. East Upper Suite has (2) bedrooms, sitting area & covered upper-level patio. Walled patios on east & west side, covered south side front porch, open patio on north side, & walled covered upper-level patio. Oversized 3-car garage, with RV bay, plenty of cabinets. One of Central Colorado's most desired communities - Mesa Antero. Close to National Forest & Arkansas River, endless outdoor recreational activities, and Buena Vista & Salida. Salida is Colorado's first Creative Arts District and largest Historic Downtown, with a Regional Medical Center.
||13840 County Road 261d
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Smoke Alarm, Washer
- Borders Public Land, Near Ski Area, Recreation
- Double Pane Windows, Foyer/Entry, Handicap Accessible, Master Bath, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Smoke Free, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- Carpet, Parquet, Tile Floor
- Ceiling Fan
- Baseboard, Radiant
- Balcony, Fence, Front Porch, Gutters, Lighting, Patio, Rooftop Patio, Yard
- Mountain View
- 2 Story